02 September 2009

Blog au Café

Sitting at a cafe determined to actually contribute to my blog. I feel much better now after a few days of calm. Stephanie, who is in charge of the students here at the résidence, has been gracious enough to lend me her computer unitl I got my own today. I was able to get a mini one with a camera (for Skyping) for around 250€. Coralie, who is in charge of the 1ere étage (second floor) i think, came with me to help me make sure I didn't get something I didn't need. You know how those sales guys are. So now I have my own computer again, hooray.

I just really want school to start so I at least feel like i have a purpose; after all, that was the purpose of coming here. I am currently waiting for 20h to meet up with a group I found online. We are meeting at the Café de Paris on the rue de Paris. Meh. Just trying to pass the time til then. I need me some potatoes. The French eat too much bread, I need to get me a different carb. Off to McDonalds I go (it’s just on the other side of this building, that’s the only reason why).

No comments:

Post a Comment